Struggling to survive in this capitalist, patriarchal, white-dominated wonderland
THIS IS THE MURDER OF ERIC GARNER. Caught on camera in ITS FULL CONTEXT.
This is the extended clip of the NYPD and EMS after they’ve murdered this man. After they’ve realized they’ve killed this man, they pretend as if he’s still alive. He’s dead on the sidewalk!! That’s why the EMS didn’t bother to attempt to resuscitate him. They did nothing to attempt to revive him. He was still in handcuffs and all they did was remove his phone and some cigarettes from his pockets, then slammed his LIFELESS BODY onto a stretcher. THEY MURDERED THIS MAN!!
- If you or I were ever to be caught on camera, in the plain view of day light, committing a crime there would be no need for an INVESTIGATION (open and shut case). But time and time again, this is the tactic that the NYPD and other terrorist groups across the U.S. uses. They see a plain video of their officers committing a crime and they “INVESTIGATE” it for years…and as time passes WE FORGET until the next time…WELL YOU BETTER START DEVELOPING A LONG MEMORY BECAUSE THE INCURSION IS COMING FOR YOU AND YOURS IF WE DON’T STOP THESE PEOPLE FROM KILLING US.
Officer DANIEL PANTALEO should be charged with MANSLAUGHTER in the second degree.
- MANSLAUGHTER in the 2nd Degree: According to New York Penal Code section 125.15 (1), a person is guilty of manslaughter in the second degree when he RECKLESSLY CAUSES THE DEATH OF ANOTHER PERSON.
- According to NY Penal Code section 15.05(3), RECKLESSNESS is defined as follows: A person acts recklessly with respect to a result or to a circumstance described by a statute defining an offense when he is AWARE of and CONSCIOUSLY DISREGARDS a SUBSTANTIAL and UNJUSTIFIABLE RISK that such result will occur or that such circumstance exists. The risk must be of such nature and degree that disregard thereof constitutes a GROSS DEVIATION FROM THE STANDARD OF CONDUCT THAT A REASONABLE PERSON WOULD OBSERVE IN THE SITUATION.
- Since 1993, the NYPD has expressly banned all applications of police choke-holds because numerous people have died in police custody as a result of these choke-holds!!! The RULE AGAINST POLICE CHOKE-HOLDS CLEARLY STATES: “Members of the NYPD will not use chokeholds.” The NYPD patrol guide defines a choke-hold as follows: “A chokehold shall include, but is not limited to, ANY PRESSURE TO THE THROAT OR WINDPIPE WHICH MAY PREVENT OR HINDER BREATHING TO REDUCE INTAKES OF AIR.”
- Officer DANIEL PANTALEO is an 8-year veteran of the NYPD. He is or should be aware of the NYPD rule against choke-holds. He is or should be aware that placing someone in a choke-hold is therefore reckless (as defined above). Placing ERIC GARNER in a chokehold was reckless because it’s a gross deviation from the explicit rules of the NYPD against using choke-holds. DANIEL PANTALEO applied a choke-hold because he clearly applied pressure to ERIC GARNER’S neck (see video). This hindered the intake of air because you can clearly hear ERIC GARNER screaming “I can’t breathe” (see video).
- THERE IS NOTHING TO INVESTIGATE…THERE IS NOTHING THAT THE NYPD CAN FIND THAT WILL BE MORE EVIDENTIARY THAN THIS VIDEO!! EVERY ELEMENT OF THE CRIME IS ON THE VIDEO.
DANIEL PANTALEO could be charged with second degree MURDER.
- NY Penal code section 125.25 (2) states: “A person is guilty of murder in the second degree when under circumstances envincing a DEPRAVED indifference to human life, he RECKLESSLY engages in conduct which creates a GRAVE RISK OF DEATH to another person, and thereby causes the death of another person.”
- DANIEL PANTALEO, as evidenced by other claims of police misconduct and excessive force has demonstrated a history of depraved indifference to human life. His conduct here is also RECKLESS as outlined above. And his reckless conduct, while demonstrating a depraved indifference to human life caused the death of ERIC GARNER.
- AGAIN, AN INVESTIGATION IS UNNECESSARY!! THE VIDEO CLEARLY SHOWS EVERY ELEMENT OF THE CRIME.
AVATAR MASTERPOST (Contains both Animated Series, Comics and Extras; To be updated as needed)Book 1 - Water: The Boy in the Iceberg ⋅ The Avatar Returns ⋅ The Southern Air Temple ⋅ The Warriors of Kyoshi ⋅ The King of Omashu ⋅ Imprisioned ⋅ Winter Solstice Part 1 - The Spirit World ⋅ Winter Solstice Part 2 - Avatar Roku ⋅ The Waterbending Scroll ⋅ Jet ⋅ The Great Divide ⋅ The Storm ⋅ The Blue Spirit ⋅ The Fortuneteller ⋅ Bato of the Water Tribe ⋅ The Deserter ⋅ The Northern Air Temple ⋅ The Waterbending Master ⋅ The Siege of the North - Part 1 ⋅ The Siege of the North - Part 2
Book 2 - Earth: The Avatar State ⋅ The Cave of Two Lovers ⋅ Return to Omashu ⋅ The Swamp ⋅ Avatar Day ⋅ The Blind Bandit ⋅ Zuko Alone ⋅ The Chase ⋅ Bitter Work ⋅ The Library ⋅ The Desert ⋅ Journey to Ba Sing Se, Part 1 - The Serpent’s Pass ⋅ Journey to Ba Sing Se, Part 2 - The Drill ⋅ City of Walls and Secrets ⋅ The Tales of Ba Sing Se ⋅ Appa’s Lost Days ⋅ Lake Laogai ⋅ The Earth King ⋅ The Guru ⋅ The Crossroads of Destiny
Book 3 - Fire: The Awakening ⋅ The Headband ⋅ The Painted Lady ⋅ Sokka’s Master ⋅ The Beach ⋅ The Avatar and the Firelord ⋅ The Runaway ⋅ The Puppetmaster ⋅ Nightmares and Daydreams ⋅ The Day of Black Sun Part 1 - The Invasion ⋅ The Day of Black Sun Part 2 - The Eclipse ⋅ The Western Air Temple ⋅ The Firebending Masters ⋅ The Boiling Rock, Part 1 ⋅ The Boiling Rock, Part 2 ⋅ The Southern Raiders ⋅ The Ember Island Players ⋅ Sozin’s Comet, Part 1 - The Phoenix King ⋅ Sozin’s Comet, Part 2 - The Old Masters ⋅ Sozin’s Comet, Part 3 - Into the Inferno ⋅ Sozin’s Comet, Part 4 - Avatar Aang
Extras: Un-Aired Pilot ⋅ Chibi Short - Swamp Skiin’ Throwdown ⋅ Chibi Short - School Time Shipping ⋅ Chibi Short - Bending Battle ⋅ Animated Graphic Novel - Escape from the Spirit World 40.5
Comics: (Read these after watching the first series; You will also need to download ComicRack in order to read them) The Promise (Issues 1-3) ⋅ The Search (Issues 1-2)
The Legend of Korra: Book 1 - Air: Welcome to Republic City + A Leaf in the Wind ⋅ The Revelation ⋅ The Voice in the Night ⋅ The Spirit of Competition ⋅ And the Winner Is… ⋅ The Aftermath ⋅ When Extremes Meet ⋅ Out of the Past ⋅ Turning the Tides ⋅ Skeletons in the Closet ⋅ Endgame
Legend of Korra: Book 2 - Spirits: Rebel Spirit + The Southern LightsEverything is up to date, in 720p, and logoless. I will update the post as new episodes of The Legend of Korra air. I’ve also included download links to all of the comics that have been released. I will also update them as soon as the new issues are scanalated. Enjoy!
How to get into college in 1983: get good grades
How to get into college in 2013: get good grades, speak six languages, be a rocket scientist, and end world hunger
How to pay for college 1983: Work part time and summers. Maybe take out minimal loans.
How to pay for college 2013: Which of your organs is the most valuable?
What to do with your degree in 1983: work in your field
What to do with your degree in 2013: cry